Director Office of Emergency Managment
To provide a comprehensive Emergency Management program which coordinates people and resources to protect the lives, property and the environment within Craighead County by using an all hazards approach of mitigation, preparedness, response and recovery for disaster and emergencies.
Official Website: www.craigheadoem.org
- 9-1-1 needs to have a locatable address for every house that could potentially call 9-1-1.
- Even if you receive mail at a P.O. Box or from another location you must still have a 9-1-1 address.
- Each home and business in Craighead County should have an address.
- This office issues all addresses in rural Craighead County.
- When you call 933-4502, tell us you need an address for a new structure.
The mission of the Floodplain Office of Craighead County is to provide flood hazard identification, remediation, regulation, and education to the people in Craighead County so that they can reduce their risks of injury, death, and property damage due to flooding.
- 23 Years in Emergency Management.
- 5 Years as Director Emergency Management.
- 9 Years as Director of Craighead County 911 Office.
- Certified Floodplain Manager.
- 2008 Arkansas Emergency Manager of the Year.
- Member Arkansas Governor’s Earthquake Advisory Council.
- Member Jonesboro Metropolitan Planning Organization
- Area Representative Arkansas Emergency Management Association
- Life long resident of Craighead County.