*To reduce wait time and prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus in October, our office strongly recommends that taxpayers pay early in office or take advantage of an alternative option.
Payment options can be found below:
- Online – www.craigheadcounty.org/assesstaxes/
- e-check and credit card options, fees apply
- Mail – Post Office Box 9276 Jonesboro, AR 72403
- Make payable to Craighead County Collector
- Ensure legal line matches boxed amount on your check.
- Verify the check has been signed.
- Phone numbers and driver’s license MUST BE on payment.
- Return payment stub (from statement) or put account information on memo line.
- Dropbox – beneath the Courthouse Annex awning
- This is the cheapest method of alternative payment
- Checks and money orders only, no cash will be receipted through this option.
- Refer to the “mail” option for payment further instructions.
Receipts can be acquired through any of the following methods:
- By including a self-addressed stamped envelope with a mailed or drop box payment
- By providing an email address with a mailed, online, or in office payment
- www.arcountydata.com (click “Tax Records,” select Craighead, then search by name)
This office will follow all state and CDC guidelines, which will be enforced by Craighead County officers. Here is what you can expect:
- Must wear a mask, when entering and while inside the building
- Health screening upon entrance
- Social distancing of six feet at all times
- Limited number of taxpayers in the building
- When the limit is reached, others will wait outdoors (rain or shine)
- Limited parking